Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Raspberry toots

We try to spend a little one-on-one time with Sheinah in the evenings after we put Amaris to bed. Tonight, we were having a tickle fight. Sheinah and I decided to blow raspberries on Travis' tummy. Sheinah needed me to show her what to do because she didn't quite know how to do it. I showed her and then gave her a turn. As soon as she blew out, she also tooted. We, of course, started laughing and asked her to do it again. Amazingly she did...again, and again, and again. I wonder if there is any need for people who can fart on demand? Anyway, we got a video of it. My favorite part was her trying to show Travis how to do it and Travis's face turning red as he tried unsuccessfully to toot. Apparently, she didn't get her ability in this area from her daddy. Be sure to turn up the volume in order to hear the toots.

No comments: